Course chosen, a few universities in mind, now it’s crunch time – dealing with the UCAS application, securing a place and making the final decisions. But how does it all work?
If your students need someone to talk through the whole UCAS application process, break down the jargon and avoid common pitfalls, then please take us up on one or more of our events or sessions:
- An informative session outlining the stages of the ‘UCAS Application Process’ (for students or parents!)
- A ‘Personal Statements’ talk or interactive master classes
- ‘Interview Preparation’ sessions to prepare you for success
- An Access to HE day
- An interactive ‘Study Skills’ or ‘Revision Tips’ session
- Come to us for the day, with our HE Prep Days